Fáilte


Hey everyone & welcome to Stay Sásta. I’ve decided to start this blog to tell some stories and share some content. Warning: I’m a complete newbie to this. I love to read blogs and decided it’s about time I start my own. As some of you can probably tell I love Instagram and apps like VSCO but now it’s time to start on a different kind of platform. If you are new to reading blogs just think of this as a script to a vlog, because this is what they came from. Old-school! 


Stay Sásta will cover lifestyle, fashion and some travel (eventually). I’m no expert in any of these but I will share my ideas and experiences with anyone who is willing to read them. Some days you will find me talking about a new recipe I tried or a place I’ve visited. Seeing as we all have a little more time on our hands it’s been incredible to see so many people doing things they never would have done, like me right now.  I plan to post 2 blogposts a week covering everything and anything! FYI some of these will be as Gaeilge mar is páirt lárnach de mo shaol í.


This is in no means anything professional and if you’ve even read this far thank you!! Hopefully you guys will stick with me as we start this lil’ adventure into the unknown. I would love to hear from you all and let me know what content you would like to see. Until next time!

Le grá,

M x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Split, Croatia - 5 DAY ITINERARY🥥🌊🌞🗺️🤍

Going from stuck in a rut to sticking to a routine