My Summer Staples

Hey everyone and welcome back to Stay Sásta. For my first fashion blogpost on here I thought I would share my summer staples. These are 7 pieces that I find are worth investing in this summer. You will have endless outfit options with these pieces and they never date!

 First up is a good belt. I love a chunky belt with a buckle. My dad gave me an old Levis belt of his and it honestly goes with everything. It's such good quality and has lasted me so well. I also bought a chain belt on Nasty Gal recently and it's perfect for dressing up a casual outfit. It reminds me so much of the vintage Chanel chain belts and only a fraction of the price.

Second staple on my list is a midi skirt. Considering we won't get to a warmer climate this summer a good midi skirt is ideal for summer in Ireland. I bought a floral one in Topshop for €10 in the January sales and I love it. I also bought a satin one off Nasty Gal and Pennys also sell loads of midi skirts so check them out. A neutral colour will go with everything but floral is also perfect for summer.

If you look at my insta you will swear I live in these. My Zara bodysuits!! They are so cheap and so worth buying a few of as they make any outfit. They are the perfect basic for you summer wardrobe and are such good quality.

With BBQ season kicking off floral dresses are perfect for a casual evening or daytime. You can dress them up to be fancier or tone them down. I've bought a few now and will hopefully get some wear out of them soon. Floral dresses I got years ago still look good as they are a summer piece that will never date.

My 5th staple is a good pair of jeans. Now, I know these are summer staples and jeans might sound wintery but we're in Ireland we won't get unreal weather all summer and that's why I think it's good to have summer jeans. I am loving my flared jeans from H&M at the minute and the light denim makes them ideal for summer.

You can't go wrong with a statement pair of sunglasses. My Dad bought a pair of Tommy Hilfiger aviator sunglasses in TK Maxx but he barely wore them so I claimed them (hehe) and I loveee them. They're plain black and so easy to match with outfits.

The last item on my list is a good pair of sandals. I think we've all been there when you buy a pretty pair online or in Penneys but they cut your feet or aren't quality. This year I decided to buy a pair of white Birkenstocks and came across a brand new pair on Depop. I haven't taken them off since and they go with everything.

That's all from me today. These are my top fashion staples for this summer and if you keep an eye on my insta I'm sure you will see me in them many times! Have a good weekend,
Le grá,
M x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Split, Croatia - 5 DAY ITINERARY🥥🌊🌞🗺️🤍

Going from stuck in a rut to sticking to a routine

Fáilte