Beauty Bits I Have Been Loving

Hey guys and welcome back to Stay Sásta. Today I'm going to share with you all my beauty favs at the minute. Majority of the beauty products are such good quality but not too expensive! I'll run through each category and let you know what I think of the products.

Skincare:
First up is skincare. Recently I have been loving Aveeno products. They are so natural and gentle on sensitive skin which I love. I have really dry skin on my arms and always end up with those little annoying bumps. I started using Epaderm cream as well and between that and the Aveeno products my skin isn't dry at all and is so soft. 
Once Penny's opened up again I bought their "Balm to Oil" cleanser and I have been obsessed. It takes your makeup off so effortlessly but you'll feel so fresh after it. It's from their naturals collection so it isn't harsh on your skin at all. I've also got back into using the Soap and Glory Vitamin C facial wash too. It's the nicest face wash to use in the morning as the smell is so fruity and will wake you up right away. A face mask that I have been obsessed with is the Beauty Formulas Charcoal clay mask. I think it's only €2? For that price I'd have thought it wouldn't be any good but it is actually brilliant!


Makeup:
I barely ever used primer until the past month, I know, how awful! But I started using Catrice's Prime And Fine spray and I love it. It keeps my makeup looking so glowy and in place all day. It's such good value in Penny's too which I am all for. My Mac foundation ran out near the end of lockdown but I couldn't bring myself to spend money on an expensive foundation when I didn't know if I'd even have places to wear it to, so I picked one up in my local chemist. I got the Rimmel London "Lasting Radiance" foundation and concealer and I have been loving them. They are so glowy and not too heavy on my skin as I don't like too much coverage.  I've also got so much wear out of my Naked Ultimate Basics palette as it's very neutral and perfect for going out for dinner or days out. I also had to include my long time fav; the Bare Minerals powder foundation. I have adored this product since I was 13 and I can't go without it. It is ideal for topping up makeup or even for a no makeup makeup look. 


Tan: 
I don't think I can recommend Bahama Body by Terrie McEvoy enough. I have been living in it. It's so easy to apply and smells amazing. As I was saying earlier I have quite sensitive skin on my arms but Bahama Body is one of the only tans I can use that doesn't make it flare up. It lasts me ages aswell and fades so evenly. I still haven't tried the instant tan yet but once I do I will update you all. For removing my tan I always use the Soap and Glory "Scrub Of Your Life" body scrub. It takes my tan off first try and leaves your skin so smooth. 


Hair: 
Recently I started using Olaplex shampoo and conditioner and my hair has been in such good condition. As I said on my insta stories around a month ago my hair was so broken and damaged but the Olaplex products have been saving it. I've also been loving the L'Oreal SerieExpert B6+Biotin hairmask. I use this once a week just to give my hair some extra love.

That's all from me today. These are products I love and use all the time so hopefully you find something new to try out. I hope you guys enjoyed and chat soon.
Le grá,
M x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Split, Croatia - 5 DAY ITINERARY🥥🌊🌞🗺️🤍

Going from stuck in a rut to sticking to a routine

Fáilte