Autumn Essentials

 It is finally THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!! My all time favourite season is here at last. I know this time of year isn't for everyone but in this post I'll be sharing some of my favourite things about Autumn and how to get into the spirit. 



1. Candles:

Autumn candles are the best smelling candles ever!! Bath And Bodyworks will forever have my heart. I'm so lucky that my cousin sent us over a few this year (Hi Tara), so that should keep me going for a little while. TK Maxx also have a great selection of candles for this time of year too, the 3 wick ones are my fav and last so long.

2. Cosy Jammies:

Is there anything better than new fluffy jammies from Pennys? You can never have enough pairs and now with college online more of an excuse to invest in a few..



3. Knitwear:

Anyone else after swapping their summer wardrobe for their Autumn wardrobe? There is no better feeling. I love chunky knits and cosy jumpers so I am more than excited to get wearing them all again. It's my favourite time of year for fashion.

4. Blazers:

I loveee blazers for Autumn this year because I think they're so versatile. You can dress them up or down and layer under them which is a necessity for Autumn.



5. Stationary:

Considering most of Autumn will be spent on Zoom calls it's fun to invest in some pretty Autumnal stationary to get you through.

6. Skincare:

I always try and take extra care of my skin this time of year. We really want to avoid the dry lips and hands that this colder weather can do to us. I'm currently on the hunt for some new skincare bits so send me on any recommendations and I might do a piece on this.

7. Good Movies & Programmes:

These darker evenings mean one thing- curled up on the couch watching something good on tv. My friends were saying how Gilmore Girls makes them feel so Autumnal and I totally agree, it's such a classic for this time of year. "You've Got Mail" is my all time favourite Autumn movie (It's also set in New York so I obviously loved it right away). It's the best time of year for all the spooky halloween movies aswell, anyone remember Halloweentown?



8. Hot Drinks:

Don't get me wrong, I am iced coffees biggest fan, but I do love a good hot chocolate or caramel latte. I had my first pumpkin spiced latte recently and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it, I might give them another go. Get yourself some good syrups and start making some cosy drinks to keep you going.


Hopefully these Autumn essentials will help you get into the spirit. Keep an eye on my instagram https://www.instagram.com/mollai_/ for all the Autumnal vibes. Chat soon!

Le grá,

M x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Split, Croatia - 5 DAY ITINERARY🥥🌊🌞🗺️🤍

Going from stuck in a rut to sticking to a routine

My best purchases of 2021